Over time we’ve come to realize that wearing thick camo hunting clothes can not only be relied on to keep you warm during hunting which is the reason for the use of the best heater for hunting blind. Getting one of the portable heaters will go a long way to make the atmosphere of your blind bearable and comfortable especially for hunting during cold weather season.
The need for a heater for hunting can not be overlooked especially during some conditions or seasons where the weather is so cold or you need to keep warm while preparing to hunt. It is true that some hunting jackets and pants can keep you warm but that is to an extent compared to how effective a heater will be to give warmth.
- 1 Best heater for hunting blind
- 1.1 1. Mr. Heater MH4B-Massachusetts
- 1.2 2. Comfort Zone CZ707
- 1.3 3. Camco 57331 Olympian
- 1.4 4. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 10,000 BTU
- 1.5 5. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX
- 1.6 6. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater
- 1.7 7. Mr. Heater Corporation MH18B
- 1.8 8. Mr. Heater F232025 MH9BX
- 1.9 9. Mr. Heater MH18CH Radiant Cabinet LP Heater
- 1.10 10. Avenger FDT20BFA Dual Fuel Ventless Blue Flame Gas Heater
- 2 Conclusion
There are many portable heaters that can be used for hunting in the blind and in the open field. However, it is very easy for one to make the wrong choice from the list of those in the market. It is the reason we have come with a list of those you can consider without having to regret your decision now or in the future.
Best heater for hunting blind
1. Mr. Heater MH4B-Massachusetts
- 3, 800 BTU's per hour. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Certified Outdoor Use Only - Canada & Massachusetts approved
2. Comfort Zone CZ707
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Reduce your heating bills with this safe and durable electric portable heater. Its compact and powerful 1500 Watt performance provides targeted heating in a garage or workshop.
- 3 POWERFUL SETTINGS: Choose from low and high heat settings on this utility heater and enjoy the convenience of a fan-only setting that eliminates the need for additional appliances.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: It’s easy to find the perfect temperature and take control of your comfort zone with the adjustable rotary thermostat on this compact utility heater.
- SAFETY FIRST: This portable utility heater is equipped with power and caution indicator lights, a tip-over switch and an overheat protection sensor to help ensure safe operation.
3. Camco 57331 Olympian
- Adjustable from 1600 to 3000 BTU/hr allow it to be used as a secondary heating source
- Wave heaters operate on low pressure gas, and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit
- No electrial drain or battery connection make it the ideal solution for boondocking and dry camping
- Wave heaters operate silently no fan or blower noise
4. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 10,000 BTU
- 10,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 250 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
5. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
6. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater
- Swivel regulator and single control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Runs off a 1lb. cylinder, connects to a 20lb.cylinder with optional hose and filter (Propane not included)
7. Mr. Heater Corporation MH18B
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
8. Mr. Heater F232025 MH9BX
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 200 square feet
- Clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient; heavy-duty wire guard
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included)
9. Mr. Heater MH18CH Radiant Cabinet LP Heater
- Hi-med-low regulator
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- No electricity needed
- CSA certified. Outdoor use only. Run time (hours at maximum BTU) is 24 Hours and run time (hours at minimum BTU)is 72 Hours
10. Avenger FDT20BFA Dual Fuel Ventless Blue Flame Gas Heater
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY - 20, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Blue Flame Heater Which Heats up to 950 sq. ft. Area.
- DEPENDABLE - Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- STYLISH - Without compromising function for beauty, this versatile gas space heater has been redesigned for a slimmer and efficient profile to effortlessly fit into your home.
Do you need a quality heater for hunting? then you do not need to look any further. On this page, we have the lists of top expert picked heater for hunting blind you can consider. They are the best set from the lists in the market and we have been able to choose them based of experience, review and research to ensure you get the best without regretting over your investment.